Just Curious Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 27, 2016 at 04:20 PM

Hello everyone,

I just recently decided to get back on here. Just wondering if anyone has had any success on here? Are there alot of fake profiles to contend with. And why so many men profiles with no pictures? If you truly like BBW's you should want to show your face. I'm sure you will get better responses. I for one will not respond to someone without a picture. And more than one. Only one usually means a fake profiles or if it looks manufactured. Are there any men on here who truly like Bbw's not as a fetish? Also, any in the midwest? It seems as if everyone is so far away. Good luck to everyone. 

• 3Comments

• View author's info Premium Posted on Sep 10, 2017 at 10:00 PM

I have been on here a little over a month.  I have chatted with one or two men and actually met one in my city.  While nothing has panned out yet.  I feel that it takes time.  Don't give up yet.  I think people are naturally guarded on here.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2017 at 08:04 PM

Hi Ladies:

I just recently got on this site myself, as of yesterday.  I'm trying to decide whether or not to purchase a gold membership.

I couldn't believe all the "Greys" (non photo profiles) out there! I don't see a lot of men on here, and most of them seem to be a lot older.  Maybe I should keep searching for a good BBW dating site.  Be careful though, i've run into the fetish sites and it's a big disappointment :(

• View author's info Posted on Dec 30, 2016 at 01:44 PM

I haven't been on here long, but I can already see that it is kind of boring. You're right there are so many profiles without pics and I just pass them by. No pic? Boring! Having a picture is kind of like selling yourself its the first thing a person sees. A first impression, but yeah people on here just don't get it. And yeah these fetishes are kind of annoying. 

Follow - email me when people comment