is it possible to meet a intelligent, loving kind woman ? love Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 21, 2015 at 07:45 PM

Why is it so difficult to talk with individuals that are seriouslyrics seeking a mate?

• 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2017 at 10:21 PM

It's not just men who say rhese things, I met women who say there "genuine", lie with a split pitch fork tongue, and men do it as well. My "profile is as genuine real" as can be anywhere on this earth, life is short, and "I don't waste my valuable time" on "games people play", and I "nip it in the bud in a Brooklyn NYC second".

I keep my mind free of lies, also negativity or phoniness, I have FAITH, and trust in my heavenly father "YHWH".

God Bless 

Melvin Harrison 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2017 at 09:57 PM

I sure never said that to get dirty pictures, I'm seeking a wife, doesn't matter where I look, I'm sure if a woman seeks a good Man, that woman will take time in getting to me.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 10, 2017 at 10:36 PM

YESSSSSSS!  I hear so many men say that but then they start chatting with me asking for P***y pics and breast shots but their profile was all about how hard it is to meet a Good woman and how they are such good men.  When I try to ask real questions that require actual sentences it is RADIO silence or they just stop engaging.  While I am sure it is not true of all men, it has been curious to me that it keeps happening.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 10, 2017 at 10:35 PM

YESSSSSSS!  I hear so many men say that but then they start chatting with me asking for P***y pics and breast shots but their profile was all about how hard it is to meet a Good woman and how they are such good men.  When I try to ask real questions that require actual sentences it is RADIO silence or they just stop engaging.  While I am sure it is not true of all men, it has been curious to me that it keeps happening.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2016 at 11:50 PM

I'm very interested in truly getting to know you. 

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2016 at 06:18 PM

It is possible, Melvin, but it is a hard task and becoming increasingly harder.  

The way I look at a relationship is different from guys who just want an hour in the sack... I look at the bigger picture rather than where my next bonk is coming from:

* Is this lady a nice person

* Is she honest, sweet, kind, caring, trustworthy

* Do we think the same way about things, and if not can we compromise so as to avoid arguments

* What are her life ambitions and goals

* Is she a real person or does she put on an act

* Does she want a lifelong relationship or just friends

A bit of advice - think like a lady, would you date yourself?  What can you bring to the table that a lady doesn't have (lol and please don't say a massive schlong... they make 20" plastic vibrators these days so that is that one taken care of... when a vibrator can mow the lawn and clean behind the toilet then we are all finished as the male sex).  

I'll give you a scenario - Manchester United want to buy a new player and this player shows interest but wants to lay down terms and conditions:

* He wants a goal bonus for every goal he scores

* He wants a clean sheet bonus

* He wants his wages doubled if the club wins the Premier League

* He wants a bonus for winning a Cup Competition

* He wants a release clause of X Million

* He wants £100,000 per week in wages non-negotiable 

In return, he will sign for them and give them everything - he will train regularly and be expected to play more or less every game of the season.  He will perform well and be a top player, loving the club, manager and fans.

Let us turn that around - you want a relationship with a lady and she too wants a contract:

* She wants you to be honest, caring and faithful

* She wants you to give her hugs on a bad day

* She wants your attention when she has a problem that she needs to discuss

* She wants to go out with you - to parks or to the cinema etc.

* She wants you to at least make an effort with her friends - you don't have to like them or like the same band/politics they do etc. but mutual respect goes a long way

* She doesn't want a relationship based on sex only - these never last

* She wants you to take an interest in the things she does - whether it be playing the violin, basket weaving or even naked trainspotting she wants you to be a part of her not apart from her

Now, can you offer this and finance a relationship too?  If you honestly can, you will be a real catch for any lady.  If you can't then should you really want a relationship anyway?  

Be with a lady because she takes your breath away and you can't live without her and she can't live without you.

• View author's info Posted on May 17, 2015 at 07:40 AM

If they are serious, then it shoudn't be difficult. And yes, it is possible to meet an intelligent, loving, kind woman. I've been wondering the same thing just with men!!

Follow - email me when people comment