Has anyone been successful in finding a romantic partner? DATING Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 13, 2016 at 08:30 PM

On this site, I mean. 

• 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2017 at 10:19 AM

WHY WOULD YOU AS A MAN BE READY TO POUR OUT YOUR HEART TO A LADY, TELL HER SO MANY SWEET THINGS TO REALLY MAKE HER HAPPY WHEN YOU GUYS ARE INDOORS, THEN YOU ARE NOT READY TO DO THE ONE THING THAT REALLY SHOWS YOU ARE PROUD OF HER, WHICH IS " TAKING A WALK WITH HER, HAND IN HAND", WELL IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT THEN YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE LOVED. I NEED TO MEET NEW FRIENDS HERE AND MAYBE WE SEE WHERE IT TAKES US, DATING IS WHAT I HOPE FOR THOUGH

• View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2016 at 09:29 PM

I found someone, but the relationship ended after 5 months. There were a lot of issues, but his lack of honesty and lack of regard for my feelings were the biggest issues. 

This is a nice site, much better than some of the plus size dating sites I've been on, but some of the male members aren't respectful of profiles. If you say one thing, like an age group you're looking for, people outside that age group will try to convince you otherwise. Some of the men are also a litter pushy. They'll try to pressure you into giving them your numbers. 

Despite these few issues, I am giving this site another try. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2016 at 07:45 PM

Ive had no luck, smh.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2016 at 02:15 PM

Hi Meg,

I have had both experience and success on other dating sites in the past, however I've only been on this one for a couple weeks. In my opinion this site is good because there seems to be many women who are ready for a serious relationship in contrast to other sites where the women just want to hook-up or are very immature. However, I have also noticed in the replies that women get from men on this site that the majority of men on here use this site like a BBW fetish site looking for the wrong demographic of female users on this site. I'm not saying EVERY male on here is responding to women like that, but the ones who do ruin the atmosphere of serious dating and friendship.

In short (sorry for my rambling! Lol) I think patience and perseverance are important to any type of dating, keep at it and chat with people who you feel are sincere, and block the people who are jerks. BTW, I think you have a very well-worded and interesting profile that includes pics, a nice bio, and you even filled out the detailed questionnaire which is more than a lot of others do on here so IMO be patient and they will soon be flocking!

• View author's info Posted on Apr 23, 2016 at 05:11 PM

I did have some succes long ago but with all the changes to the site, it's been made much more difficult.  Of course, there's always hope. :-)

• View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2016 at 01:50 PM

The lack of response isn't very encouraging, haha. 

Follow - email me when people comment